Neck Traction Device
Neck Traction Device can stretch and relax the neck and shoulder muscles with the exact amount of traction while improving the spinal posture. The stretching can decompress the spinal disc, which may minimize bulging and ease the pressure on nerve and blood circulation. BestRelief Cervical Neck Traction Device can also take pressure off the painful and stiff joints to relieve pain and improve mobility!
- FAST NECK PAIN RELIEF - Provides fast neck pain relief, and a faster recovery from neck injuries, without the need for medications or surgery. Relieves neck pain for anyone suffering from neck arthritis, herniated/bulging disc in the neck, neck strains and cervical muscle spasms.
- INCREASES BLOOD CIRCULATION - The cervical traction device helps by increasing blood circulation to the structures of the cervical spine, helping to oxygenate muscles, nerves, tendons, thus decreasing pain and promoting relaxation.
- CORRECTS NECK POSTURE – Keeps your neck in a perfect posture allowing it to heal and prevents further neck injury and pain.
- COMFORTABLE & EASY TO USE – Soft and comfortable fabric and inflates easily. No longer go to a physical therapist for neck traction; you can do neck traction at home just as effectively and safely.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE – The cervical traction device is fully adjustable to almost any size and can be used for men and women. For best results use 2-3 times daily for 30 minutes session each. Color May Vary Blue Or Brown
How to Use:
- Use a mirror as a reference to position the device correctly. You can use the two nylon straps in the front to adjust the fit.
- Before inflation, push the blue wheel on the airlock down away from the hand pump.
- Use the pump to inflate to your preference, then roll the wheel back to lock the air in.
- Use at most for 2-3 times per day, up to 30 minutes per session.
- Deflate by unlocking airlock and twisting open the screw connected to the pump.